Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bike is Gone

The companion was gone for most of the light. He calls it work. I call it naptime. I love my sleep time. I’m going to nap some later too.

Anyway, the bike is gone. I don’t know what happened. He took it on the light before this light and came back without it. I just realized this now. Maybe this idea of his is going away. But the contraption is still here. I've not been in it for two lights. That's great news for me.

He’s kind of quiet but I know he is feeling better today. You can tell cause he let’s me sniff more on the outings. But he seems more relaxed, and he slept well. didn't wake up with a start. Well he did sort of. After we were asleep for some time, he work up kind of sudden, but rolled over and went back to sleep. There were two other times he woke up, and kind of breathed funny. Then he got up and went to computer.

But today was quiet. We went on two outings. Fun times! And no contraption. But it is still there. And so is that book: Road Maps. And he said, its not long before we go on our adventure.

Tired now, nap time. I like my sleep. I like my naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment