Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Antigone Notices Something


I'm Antigone, and my companion has been acting funny lately. It started when he came home one day and seemed sad. He layed around for a while, looked at his phone, a lot. And mumbled something about someone texting. I wasn't the only basset in the house that day, we had the foster Gomper with us. Gomper just slept while I acted like I was a sleep and watched Marshall. That's my companions name.

Anyway, he got up in the late evening and left. When he came back he was smiling and pushing a bike.

Now he goes in and out with that bike all the time, but it got worse.

Gomper was adopted and he was really happy. Then my companion got this comptraption to put on the bike. He puts me in it, and we ride around the area.

I'm not sure what I think of it. But honestly, why is he doing this. All I get is he is reading a book called Road Maps, and talking about going to some place called the Pacific. On a bike? with me in the comptraption?

Well if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it for other bassets and basset rescues. So fine, we, the companion and me, are going to ride to the Pacific to bring awareness to the basset rescues across the land.

Right now we are "training".

No comments:

Post a Comment