Thursday, November 19, 2009

Through Vastness, then Zac

We started the day early, biked through the vast Texas land. The companion complained a few times that Texas isn’t flat! He said he was biking uphill most of the day. There were smells but it was kind of a boring day. I did smell a predator of some kind, but it ran away. I didn’t see it, but I think the companion did.

As the day was coming to an end, we stopped to rest when this guy came up and started talking to us. His name is Zac, and what a dear he was! He was interested in our bike ride, and talked for sometime. He had seen us earlier as he went to visit his parents. He then said we were heading to the bad part of town, and offered to take us to a better spot to tent.

They loaded the contraption and the bike in his truck. And we jumped in. But his truck was so high I had to be lifted up in it. He let me go where I wanted to. So I sat on the companion’s lap and on the armrest between them. Zac drove us all the way to Jen’s house! He was such a dear! More Zac!

He was such a dear, and he gave the companion some money to sponsor us. So Zac is now our first office business sponsor. So now a word from our Sponsor: ZR Plumbing! For hotels and apartments in Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Louisiana! His company is all over, and I say, listen to the hound. He is trustworthy, and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment