Monday, November 16, 2009

A Radio Show

According to the Companion, we are going to be on a Radio show this evening. He said it will depend on the news of the day. I guess there is a chance that something bigger than us will happen today and we wont get on. Although I don't know what that might be.

Is there something bigger than trying to help people and bassets? Is there something more important than companionship? Than family? Is there something more important than saving lives?

I don't know. But as I have said many times: Basset rescue is Human rescue. It is, it really is. My hope for this blog and for the suffering I put up with as we travel across America, my hope is that people will join in saving the lives of others by saving the lives of bassets and other animals. Today the companion said again: "it wasn't Antigone that was rescued, it was me. She is the one that saved me."

I hate it when he talks about that time. I was so scared, but hid it well. I had to. I know he talks about to help others, to let others who struggle with suicidal thoughts to know that they are not alone. I know he does it for that. But I still get upset with it. We make such a good team!

So we are going to a radio station to talk about it again just before it gets dark. Here is the link so you guys can listen in. The companion says: "We are to be there by 4:30pm Central Time, but I don't know what time we will start talking."

Ok. there you have it. Listen in today; listen in and foster! Adopt!

And know you are not alone.
www.rationalbroadcasting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment