Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Had a Chat with the Companion



So we are now in a hotel in Springfield, IL. I'm beat. This biking is hard on me, standing all day long. My legs are tired from all the standing.

So we had a chat and I think he is going to try something a little different. For the past lights, we've been biking and trying to get somewhere. This is going to change.

He said he was going to bike for 25 miles, and then take a break for an hour or so, so I can take a nap. I like this idea. I like it a lot. Then we will keep going for a 25 more miles and stop for the day.

I like it.

Last light, and the light before was great riding weather. The sun was shining, it was a little cool, but the companion put my hoddie on me. I like it.



The companion stopped at all these roadside attractions for more pictures: yawn! I say lets get moving, I need the smells coming to me easily.

1 comment:

  1. Antigone,
    What a great adventure. I wish you a happy and safe journey. I love the pictures of the gas stations. It reminds me of the small county towns I grow up around. I am proud of you for taking this journey to bring awareness to Bassett Hound Rescue. No animal should be mistreated. I read the article in the paper and learned more about your companion. He is lucky to have you. Again, I wish you the best of luck and safe biking. I am looking forward to your next blog.
    Best wishes,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete