Saturday, September 5, 2009

Training is Back


Well he brought out the contraption again.

He's home this morning and we went for a walk to Starbucks. I love going to Starbucks, he always gives me a sweet treat. I noticed he had two. When we came home, he put this blue thing on me around my waist. and then moved the contraption--outside.

I tried to be excited about it, but I'm sure. We went to some place; he said my office. Then came back.

I'll be honest. Its not that bad once we get started. but I get confused I think. See when he gets off the bike--its time for me to get out of the contraption. But sometimes I don't. After he put me in to come home. He didn't get off the bike until we got home. He got off the bike--I got out. I liked that.

On the way back he went faster, and I liked it. The wind was nice. finally, I just relaxed and laid down and watched everything go by.

He took some pictures. here is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment