Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Illinois Path


The Companion talked with me last night about our travels. I showed him where I think we should go and he agreed to it. So there is the path for Illinois.

Light One: Chicago to Dwight. We take route 66 passing through or near: Gardner, Mazonia, Braceville
Light Two: Dwight to Towanda. Route 66 again passing through or near: Lexington, Chenoa, Ocoya, Pontiac, Odell.
Light Three: Towanda to Williamsville. Route 66 passing through or near: Elkhart, Broadwell, Lincoln, Atlanta, McLean, Funks Grove, Shirley,
Light Four: Williamsville to Carlinville, passing through or near: Chatman, Irwins Park, Auburn, Virden.

As the time comes near, I am getting excited. But I need you to help me. Please contact your paper, and let them know about us and that we are passing by their town. Tell them: “Basset Rescue is Human Rescue,” Tell them to print about Guardian Angel, and about The Overnight. The companion says for me to put the number out if you are in crisis: call 1-800-273-8255 (TALK).

1 comment:

  1. HI friends. I was just checking in on you both. Will you be updating your blog soon? Where are you having Thanksgiving?

    Cat, Chaps and Emma

    ReplyDelete